APPLICATION FOR A STUDY PERMIT – GENERIC CHECKLIST
• Complete and place this checklist on top of your application.
• Consult VFS website for forms and instructions
• Any document not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.
• Failure to submit all required documentation may result in the refusal of your application or delay
• False statements or submission of fraudulent documents will result in immediate refusal.
• After submission of all required documents you may be required to attend an interview.
• A medical exam will be required for study program exceeding 6 months. Study permit applicants
can undergo Up-Front Medical examinations, per instructions below. Please note that completing
an up-front medical examination does not guarantee the issuance of a study permit and that costs
for an up-front medical will not be reimbursed by our office if a study permit is refused.
• Any preparations you make, such as paying administration or tuition fees, are done entirely at your
• Do not finalize travel plans unless you have received a visa from the Canadian High Commission
to India in New Delhi, or the Consulate General of Canada in Chandigarh.
We strongly recommend that you submit your application at least three months ahead of
your proposed date of travel. Applications that are received after 01 April for May entry,
after 01 August for September entry and after 01 December for January entry will not
normally be processed in time for the start of classes and will likely be refused.
. When submitting your completed and signed application form, be sure to include the last page
that will contain your data in barcodes in 02 copies.
Er Sania Sharma
SPP Visa Checklist,
documents required for spp visa,
non spp visa,
spp program colleges,
spp visa requirements,
spp check list,
Code Review Checklist,
Passport for Minor India,
Address Proof for Passport,
Validity of Indian Passport,
India Passport Application Requirements