If applicable, please also submit:
- Children under 18 years of age going to Quebec to study must provide proof of a ustodian in Canada.
- Children under 17 years of age going to study in any other province or territory must also provide a custodianship form.
- As proof of custodianship, minor applicants must submit notarized declarations –one signed by the parents or legal guardians in the country of origin, as well as one signed by the custodian in Canada – stating that arrangements have been made for the custodian to act in place of a parent.
- Minors travelling alone or with a person other than their parents or legal guardians should have a letter of authorization signed by both parents or legal guardians. It should also include the name of the adult who will be responsible for the children in Canada. Minors travelling with only one parent or legal guardian should have a letter of authorization from the non-accompanying parent or guardian.
- A copy of the page of the passport or other government-issued identification document showing the name, photo and signature of each non-accompanying parent should be submitted with the application. These documents should be available for presentation at the Canadian Port of Entry.
- Certificat d’Acceptation du Québec (CAQ) if you will be studying in Quebec, you will require a CAQ.
- Proof of employment - letter from your current or past employer and payslips (last 3 months). Employment letter dated within 2 months of the application indicating
- occupation, job description, position, salary, allowances, years of employment, and authorized leave dates.
- Previous passport(s) showing travel history.
- Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates for each family member whether or not they are requesting a visa, if applicable.