Canada student Visa Checklist
Here is a list of documents that you need in order to apply for a Canada student visa. If any of the documents is missing, your application may be refused or rejected.
1. Acceptance letter
You must have an acceptance letter from the school or college where you wish to study. Citizenship and Immigration Canada has produced a standardized letter of acceptance to be filled out by educational institutions.
2. Valid Passport or Travel Document.
You must have a valid passport that guarantees reentry to the country that issued it.
3. Six Passport size Photographs
The name and date of birth of the person should be written on the back of each photo. 1
4. Financial Support Proof
You must show a proof that you have enough money to support yourself for your entire stay in Canada. Such evidence may include:
- Proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;
- Your bank statements for the past four months;
- A bank draft in convertible currency;
- Proof of payment of tuition and residence fees;
- Proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.
- Letter from your employer or sponsoring organization if you are being sponsored.
- If foreign exchange control measures exist in your country, you must provide proof that you will be permitted by the exchange control authorities of your country to export funds for all of your expenses.
5. Completed Application for Study Permit.
6. Proof of payment of the application fee in acceptable format.
7. If studying in Quebec, a valid CAQ.
8. Letter of explanation
Even if you do not require a study permit, you may wish to apply for one. If you decide that you want to continue your studies in another program after you complete your short-term course (less than six months), you should include a letter that explains why you are applying. The letter will inform the visa officer that you understand your options. For example, the letter might say:
What are the requirements for applying under SPP?
- The student should have a minimum of 50% or ‘C’ grade in their most recently completed degree/diploma.
- Medical examination from an SPP approved Physician is essential prior to submitting the visa application form.
- The Letter of Acceptance should have planned start date and end date of the program.
- It is mandatory to give the IELTS and should score a minimum of 6.0.
- Education loan from an Indian Chartered Bank is mandatory and 80% of tution costs, living for 1 year and travel expenses should be covered from the loan.
- Full mark sheets are required. (Consolidated mark sheet are not acceptable).
- More than one year of gap is not recommended.
student partnership program,
student partnership program canada,
student partnership program spp,
student partnership program in canada for indian students,
student partnership program canada-2010,
documents required canadian student visa,
students partners program,
education partnership program,
student sponsor partnership program,
SPP program canada,
SPP College List,
Canada College List,
SPP Colleges in Vancouver,
Student Visa Under SPP Program,
best immigration consultants in india for australia,
top 10 immigration consultants in india,
best immigration consultants in ahmedabad,
best immigration consultants in punjab,
best canadian immigration consultant india,
best immigration consultants in delhi,
best immigration consultants in india for canada,
best immigration consultants in bangalore,
best immigration consultants in the world,
Immigration to Canada From India,
Immigration Support India,
India Immigration Requirements,
India Immigration Information,
India Immigration Law,
Immigration Consultants in India,
Illegal Immigration in India,
top immigration consultants in india,
job immigration india,
immigration expert india,
top immigration consultants in mumbai,
top immigration consultants in delhi,
top immigration consultants in chandigarh,
top immigration consultants in punjab,
top immigration consultants in bangalore,
top 10 job consultants india,
top 10 immigration consultants in chandigarh,
top 10 immigration consultants in delhi,
list of top immigration consultants in india,
best 10 immigration consultants in ahmedabad,
best 10 immigration consultants in punjab,
immigration consultants in chandigarh,
immigration consultants in gujarat