You MUST submit the following:
The following documents are STRONGLY recommended:
Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) (if applicable)
- IELTS test results taken within last 24 months
- Photocopy of the most recent diploma/leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable)
- Other educational certificates diplomas/degrees (including mark sheets)PREFERRED OPTION for proof of funds: you can fulfill the financial requirement by submitting a copy of an Educational Loan from an Indian Chartered Bank equivalent to at least first year’s tuition plus $10 000 CAD to cover living and travel expenses for one year. See information on the following page for the list of acceptable banks
- Copy of receipts for payment provided by the University (pre-payment of first term is strongly recommended)
- Form 16 for salaried employees or income tax return document.
- Scholarships or any financial assistance or award from a government or other funding agency must be presented on official letter stating the full amount of the award, its duration and any governing conditions.
- Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter from the employer of the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business location.
SPP Visa Checklist,
documents required for spp visa,
non spp visa,
spp program colleges,
spp visa requirements,
spp check list,
Code Review Checklist,
Passport for Minor India,
Address Proof for Passport,
Validity of Indian Passport,
India Passport Application Requirements