Canada PR Canada Immigration Points-based Assessmentwww.gmware.com
To be granted permanent residence under the Canada Immigration Canada PR federal skilled visa category, applicants should prove that they have at least one years continuous employment in the past 10 years in one of 38 qualifying occupations and meet the points based assessment
The applicant must attain a minimum pass mark of 67. Applicants are assessed on six main factors including age, education, work experience, language ability, arranged employment and adaptability.
Criteria Maximum Points
Language Skills (English or French) 24
Work Experience 21
Arranged Employment in Canada 10
To be eligible to apply for the Canada Immigration Canada PR Federal Skilled worker visa, the applicant must have
- must have an offer of arranged employment, or
- must be a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student,(Not applicable now) or
- must be a skilled worker who has at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time continuous employment in one or more of the occupations listed and
- must have the work experience must be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification list, and
- must have had this experience within the last 10 years.